- 4334 Dunleith Ave, Port Allen, LA 70767
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2304 Sqft
- PRICED TO SELL WAY WAY BELOW APPRAISED VALUE. GREAT FOR INVESTOR OR LARGE FAMILY. NEED ROOM? This home has it, over 7 closets; 4 are walk-in closets. This floor plan is open and spacious. All bedrooms are large with huge closets. The kitchen and dining are great for entertaining and quiet evening with the family. Kitchen has recently been completely remodeled and appliances all replaced. Excellent location near shopping, schools, golf course, business office and interstate! Home includes amenities that such as a fi ...
- 4022 Sandbar Dr, Addis, LA 70710
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1954 Sqft
- This 4 bedroom / 2 bath with office is a corner lot with a lake view! It is located in the back front corner and very private and desired subdivision of Sugar Mill. If the flow don't make this your home the color scheme will. The rich deep chocolate wood floors are durable as well as breath taking. The only rooms with carpet is in the extra bedrooms. If you love to cook you will enjoy "the home edit" pantry and cooking on the gas stove. The extended bar is perfect for small dinning and the entire rear is covered in ...
- 18755 Bayside Dr, Port Vincent, LA 70726
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2695 Sqft
- PRICED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE! Here is your chance to own a slice of heaven! Upon entry to the park-like setting of this 3-story sportsman/sportswoman's paradise, you will be thrilled to see a large covered concrete slab large enough for multiple vehicles, boats or hosting large cook outs and crawfish boils. The beautiful treed sloping waterfront lot has picturesque cypress trees and direct access to the Amite River. Imagine sitting on the 365 sq. ft. (top floor) covered porch having morning coffee enjoying the natu ...
- 705 Napoleon St, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1680 Sqft
- LIVE WHERE YOU WORK. Charming cottage constructed in 1905 and one of the true jewels of HISTORIC BEAUREGARD TOWN! Current owners were captivated the moment they walked in, you will be too. The house is currently used as a professional law office for two attorneys but, prior to that, it was a loving home for a family! Historic hardwood floors, original doors and woodwork, a beautiful working masonry fireplace, and 3 private porches (one screened) make you feel as if you have stepped into a piece of history. This hom ...
- 710 E Boyd Dr Apt 307, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1221 Sqft
- Why rent when you can own a place! Highly desired, University View Condos has a community pool and is located in the heart of TIGER country. This downstairs 2 bedroom 2 bath condo is right outside the south gates of LSU! You can come home to a condo featuring neutral colors throughout, ceramic tile floors, and NO carpet. The kitchen offers range/oven, refrigerator, and a breakfast bar.The washer and dryer to remain as well. LOTS of space in the living area for an oversized sofa and your favorite huge flat screen TV ...
- 7618 Thames Dr, Denham Springs, LA 70706
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1386 Sqft
- This 4 bedroom 2 bath home would be a perfect investment property. It has never flooded and does not require flood insurance. The horseshoe style driveway has a covered area 27x24 and ramp for wheelchair accessibility if needed. It also has a 12x32 covered porch off the rear as well. The Shed is perfect as a work shop or crafting cottage and will stay with the home. The master suite has 2 closets and the bathroom has A SEPARATE SHOWER and garden tub. The utility room opens up to the rear porch. The home is all elec ...